Tea tree oil has long been used as a natural remedy for a variety of skin conditions, including acne, eczema, and dandruff. But did you know that tea tree oil can also be used to treat piercing bumps?
If you’ve ever had a piercing, then you know that bumps can sometimes form around the piercing site. These bumps are usually nothing to worry about and will go away on their own after a few days. However, if the bump doesn’t go away or if it seems to be getting worse, then tea tree oil may be able to help.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Piercing Bumps
There are a few different ways that you can use tea tree oil to get rid of a piercing bump.
One way is to soak a cotton ball in water and then add a few drops of tea tree oil to the cotton ball. Apply the cotton ball to the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat this process 2-3 times per day until the bump disappears.
Another way is to add 1-2 drops of tea tree oil to your regular body lotion or moisturizer and then apply it to the affected area. You can do this once or twice per day until the bump goes away.
How Tea Tree Oil Works
Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia plant, which is native to Australia. The oil has strong antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which is why it’s often used to treat acne and other skin conditions. When applied topically, tea tree oil can help reduce swelling and inflammation while also fighting off infection.
How to Dilute Tea Tree Oil for Keloid
Tea tree oil is a natural remedy that can be used to treat keloids. Keloids are raised scars that can occur after an injury or surgery. Tea tree oil can help to reduce the size of a keloid and make it less visible.
To dilute tea tree oil for keloid treatment, mix 1 drop of tea tree oil with 1 teaspoon of carrier oil such as jojoba or sweet almond oil. Apply the mixture to the affected area 2-3 times per day. You should see results within 4-6 weeks.
Best Tea Tree Oil for Piercing Bump
Tea tree oil is a popular natural remedy for piercing bumps. But what is the best tea tree oil for piercing bumps?
There are many different types of tea tree oil, but not all of them are equally effective against piercing bumps.
Some tea tree oils are more potent than others, and some have additional properties that can help to soothe and heal the skin around your piercing. When choosing a tea tree oil for your piercing bump, look for an oil that is 100% pure and organic. Avoid products that contain synthetic fragrances or other additives, as these can irritate the skin further.
If possible, try to find an oil that is already diluted – this will make it easier to apply and less likely to cause irritation. Once you’ve found a suitable tea tree oil, apply it directly to the piercing bump several times a day using a cotton swab or Q-tip. You should start to see results within a few days – the bump will shrink and eventually disappear altogether.
- 100% PURE TEA TREE OIL FOR FEET. Take care of yellow, thick nails with tea tree oil for toenail issues, allowing for healthier toenails and cuticles. Mix 2-3 drops with a carrier oil and apply on clean nails.
- HEALING TEA TREE OIL FOR FACE. Tea tree oil for skin helps to cleanse skin and restore broken skin for speedier recovery. Massage 2 drops of tea tree essential oil with a carrier oil on face and skin.
- NO MORE ITCHY SCALPS. Some use tea tree oil for hair to give scalps a deep cleanse for healthier hair growth. Dilute 4 drops of tea tree oil for scalp with 8 oz shampoo and wash hair thoroughly.
- WORKS WELL WITH LEMON OIL. Tea tree oil for piercings or melaleuca oil blends well with lemon oil to freshen up stale spaces. Add 2 drops of pure tea tree oil, bergamot and lemon oil to water and diffuse for 30 minutes.
- USDA Certified Organic Tea Tree Oil – All Natural, Steam distilled, 100 Percent pure, undiluted oil with no additives or fillers. Highly potent unfiltered. Packaged in the USA
- Therapeutic Grade Tea Tree Oil – Our high potency Essential oil. Ideal for Dandruff, Razor bumps and Ingrown hair
- Aromatherapy – Add a few drops of TeaTree Oil in a diffuser to freshen up the air, or use as massage oil for the body.
- For Skin And Hair- Add a few drops in bath to help with skin and scalp conditions.
- For Conscious Consumers – No GMOS, Parabens, Harsh Preservatives, Synthetic Colors or Fragrances, Phthalates or Sulfates. Vegan and not tested on animals
- 100% Pure and Natural: Majestic Pure Essential Oils are 100% pure and natural, therapeutic grade oils. This means they are free from toxins, additives, or any nasty chemicals. Completely unfiltered and undiluted for the best result.
- Physical & Mental Clarity: In order to add some balance into your life and help gain some mental clarity, a few drops of this Tea tree oil will help bring some personal power back into your grips. Its purifying properties aid to create a protective layer that will keep the negativity away
- Go-to Pick for Aromatherapy : Majestic Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil has a very pleasant floral, medicinal and warm smell and Tea Tree is known for its soothing and relaxing properties, a prerequisite for aromatherapy
- Diverse Uses: A blend of this Tea tree oil with a carrier oil can be used by you for some at-home DIY recipes for your skin care and hair care. From hair masks, soaps, to massage oils, you can explore all you want
- Amber Glass Bottle & Premium Glass Dropper: Majestic Pure essential oils are packaged in Amber glass bottles to keep the harmful UV rays out. With it, comes our high quality convenient glass dropper which is easy to use and gives you the exact amount of oil you require
- High Quality Essential Oil for Ultimate Care: Using the best of ingredients with the best of practices not only ensures that our oils are of the highest quality, but Majestic Pure Oils also ensure that they are perfect for your various self-care, aromatherapy and gifting requirements
- SOOTHE DRY SCALPS. Tea tree oil for hair growth nourishes scalps for healthier growth. Dilute 3 drops of tea tree oil for scalp with carrier oil to make a tea tree hair oil or mix tea tree oil hair with shampoo to cleanse scalps.
- PURE TEA TREE OIL FOR FACE. Tea tree oil for face organic is popular for skin use in balancing oily complexions. Add tee tree oil drops for skin to make tea tree oil face wash, organic skin cream, tea tree oil skin spray and skin roll on.
- TEA TREE OIL FOR NAILS. Tea tree oil is made for healthier, polished nails. Apply 2 drops of tee tree oil drops for nails with a carrier oil on clean nails.
- BLENDS WELL WITH OTHER ORGANIC OILS. Australian tea tree oil blends perfectly with oils such as lemon essential oil. Diffuse 2 drops of aceite de arbol de te and lemon oil to freshen stale spaces.
- IDEAL FOR DIY. Oil diffuser essential oils tea tree makes clarifying homemade products, such as soap, shampoo and body wash. Add 2 drops of aromatherapy essential oils tea tree in a diffuser for 30 minutes.
- Skin Care：Add 1-2 drops of tea tree oil to skin care products, or dilute 50% with base oil and apply to skin.
- Hair Care：Add 1-2 drops of tea tree oil to shampoo and conditioner and use on hair,While the hair is still wet, apply 10 drops of tea tree oil to the scalp and massage gently on the scalp for better results.
- Foot Care：Add 5 drops of tea tree oil to hot water, soak your feet for 10 minutes, dry your feet, then apply tea tree oil to the affected area.
- Safer：The tea tree oil we make is steam distilled from the fragrant leaves of wild Australian trees and tested for purity and composition by GC/MS, MSDS, COA, IFRA, etc.
- Do Better：We have long-standing relationships with farmers and aromatherapy master who are as passionate about essential oils as we are, and all of our products are handcrafted on a small scale, ensuring unparalleled attention to quality and detail at every step of the process.
What is the Fastest Way to Heal a Piercing Bump?
One way to treat a piercing bump is to use an over-the-counter cortisone cream. Apply the cream to the area several times a day for a week or two. You may see the bump start to shrink during this time.
If the cortisone doesn’t work, your doctor may prescribe a stronger cream or steroid injections. These treatments can help reduce the size of the bump and make it go away faster. You can also try home remedies to help heal your piercing bump.
One popular remedy is apple cider vinegar (ACV). Soak a cotton ball in ACV and apply it to the area for 10 minutes several times per day. The acidity in ACV helps to dry out bumps and promote healing.
You can also try tea tree oil, which has antibacterial properties that can help fight infection and speed up healing time. If you have a piercing bump, there are things you can do at home or with medical treatment to help heal it quickly!
How Many Times a Day Should I Put Tea Tree Oil on My Piercing?
If you’re using tea tree oil to help heal a new piercing, you’ll want to apply it 3-4 times per day. Make sure you dilute the oil first by mixing it with a carrier oil like jojoba or coconut oil. Apply a few drops of the mixture to a cotton ball and then hold it against your piercing for a few minutes.
Using Tea Tree Oil On Piercing Bumps & Piercing Over Scars From Surgery | #LULUSNANSWERS Ep. 4
If you have a piercing bump that won’t go away, then you might want to try using tea tree oil. Tea tree oil has strong antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce swelling and inflammation while also fighting off infection. There are a few different ways that you can use tea tree oil, including soaking a Cotton ball in water and adding a few drops of tea tree oil before applying it to the affected area or adding 1-2 drops of tea tree oil to your regular body lotion or moisturizer. Give it a try!