Tea tree oil has long been used as a natural remedy for a variety of skin conditions, including acne, eczema, and dandruff. But did you know that tea tree oil can also be used to treat piercing bumps?
If you’ve ever had a piercing, then you know that bumps can sometimes form around the piercing site. These bumps are usually nothing to worry about and will go away on their own after a few days. However, if the bump doesn’t go away or if it seems to be getting worse, then tea tree oil may be able to help.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Piercing Bumps
There are a few different ways that you can use tea tree oil to get rid of a piercing bump.
One way is to soak a cotton ball in water and then add a few drops of tea tree oil to the cotton ball. Apply the cotton ball to the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat this process 2-3 times per day until the bump disappears.
Another way is to add 1-2 drops of tea tree oil to your regular body lotion or moisturizer and then apply it to the affected area. You can do this once or twice per day until the bump goes away.
How Tea Tree Oil Works
Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia plant, which is native to Australia. The oil has strong antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which is why it’s often used to treat acne and other skin conditions. When applied topically, tea tree oil can help reduce swelling and inflammation while also fighting off infection.
How to Dilute Tea Tree Oil for Keloid
Tea tree oil is a natural remedy that can be used to treat keloids. Keloids are raised scars that can occur after an injury or surgery. Tea tree oil can help to reduce the size of a keloid and make it less visible.
To dilute tea tree oil for keloid treatment, mix 1 drop of tea tree oil with 1 teaspoon of carrier oil such as jojoba or sweet almond oil. Apply the mixture to the affected area 2-3 times per day. You should see results within 4-6 weeks.
Best Tea Tree Oil for Piercing Bump
Tea tree oil is a popular natural remedy for piercing bumps. But what is the best tea tree oil for piercing bumps?
There are many different types of tea tree oil, but not all of them are equally effective against piercing bumps.
Some tea tree oils are more potent than others, and some have additional properties that can help to soothe and heal the skin around your piercing. When choosing a tea tree oil for your piercing bump, look for an oil that is 100% pure and organic. Avoid products that contain synthetic fragrances or other additives, as these can irritate the skin further.
If possible, try to find an oil that is already diluted – this will make it easier to apply and less likely to cause irritation. Once you’ve found a suitable tea tree oil, apply it directly to the piercing bump several times a day using a cotton swab or Q-tip. You should start to see results within a few days – the bump will shrink and eventually disappear altogether.
- USDA Certified Organic Tea Tree Oil – All Natural, Steam distilled, 100 Percent pure, undiluted oil with no additives or fillers. Highly potent unfiltered. Packaged in the USA
- Therapeutic Grade Tea Tree Oil – Our high potency Essential oil. Ideal for Dandruff, Razor bumps and Ingrown hair
- Aromatherapy – Add a few drops of TeaTree Oil in a diffuser to freshen up the air, or use as massage oil for the body.
- For Skin And Hair- Add a few drops in bath to help with skin and scalp conditions.
- For Conscious Consumers – No GMOS, Parabens, Harsh Preservatives, Synthetic Colors or Fragrances, Phthalates or Sulfates. Vegan and not tested on animals
- 100% PURE TEA TREE OIL FOR FEET. Take care of yellow, thick nails with tea tree oil for toenail issues, allowing for healthier toenails and cuticles. Mix 2-3 drops with a carrier oil and apply on clean nails.
- HEALING TEA TREE OIL FOR FACE. Tea tree oil for skin helps to cleanse skin and restore broken skin for speedier recovery. Massage 2 drops of tea tree essential oil with a carrier oil on face and skin.
- NO MORE ITCHY SCALPS. Some use tea tree oil for hair to give scalps a deep cleanse for healthier hair growth. Dilute 4 drops of tea tree oil for scalp with 8 oz shampoo and wash hair thoroughly.
- WORKS WELL WITH LEMON OIL. Tea tree oil for piercings or melaleuca oil blends well with lemon oil to freshen up stale spaces. Add 2 drops of pure tea tree oil, bergamot and lemon oil to water and diffuse for 30 minutes.
- STIMULATING TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL: Take care of your skin, hair and nails with our tea tree oil. It’s 100% ORGANIC and ideal for SKIN TREATMENTS and invigorating AROMATHERAPY BLENDS. From Laguna Beach to your home, we create our oils using only the best rigorously tested ingredients, with no fillers, carriers, or additives.
- RICH IN ACTIVE A-TERPINEOL: Our tea tree oil comes from melaleuca alterfornia tree leaves, and contains ample amounts of α-terpineol. This component is where the tea tree gets most of its CLEANSING & INFLAMMATION-REDUCING PROPERTIES. This means our oil is particularly great for SKINCARE, NAIL TREATMENTS & ATHLETE’S FOOT RELIEF
- STABILIZING PACKAGING FOR 2X MORE POTENCY: Most oils go rancid quickly once opened, resulting in decreased potency. Our protective bottle keeps oil STABLE FOR 24+ MONTHS by blocking out light, heat and oxygen. Enjoy the ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AND ANTIOXIDANT BENEFITS of our therapeutic-grade tea tree oil for longer!
- STEAM-DISTILLED FOR 4X LONGER-LASTING AROMA: Regular oils are extracted using nasty solvents, like hexane, and other toxic chemicals. We steam-distill our potent oils to PRESERVE THEIR FRAGRANCE FOR 4X LONGER than generic, cheaper alternatives.
- 100% PURE: Most essential oils on the market include alcohol or cheap, synthetic fillers, as companies dilute their purity to cut costs. We never dilute our steam-distilled oils, which preserves our tea tree oil’s UPLIFTING AND INVIGORATING PROPERTIES. Plus, we only source GMO-free ingredients.
- AAA+ Grade – This Tea Tree oil belongs to our premium Gold series of oils and has highest quality. Terpinen 4 ol is the major ingredient of Tea Tree oil and this oils has high concentration of TerpinenAAA+ Grade – This Tea Tree oil belongs to our premium Gold series of oils and has highest quality. Terpinen 4 ol is the major ingredient of Tea Tree oil and this oils has high concentration of Terpinen
- Supreme Quality Essential Tea tree Oil – This Pharmaceutical Caliber Australia Tea Tree Essential Oil is 100% pure, natural, unadulterated and untainted just to keep the efficacy most intact. A purified product of steam distilled fresh leaves. Non-Toxin, No Additives, No Preservatives, Unfiltered and Undiluted with no Fillers and No artificial ingredients added. Therapeutic Grade. Bottled in USA.
- Experience The Result – Try the First Botany Tea Tree Oil Now!
- Natural Skin Aid
- 100% Pure Australian Oil
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Packaging may vary due to redesign, same great product ingredients
What is the Fastest Way to Heal a Piercing Bump?
One way to treat a piercing bump is to use an over-the-counter cortisone cream. Apply the cream to the area several times a day for a week or two. You may see the bump start to shrink during this time.
If the cortisone doesn’t work, your doctor may prescribe a stronger cream or steroid injections. These treatments can help reduce the size of the bump and make it go away faster. You can also try home remedies to help heal your piercing bump.
One popular remedy is apple cider vinegar (ACV). Soak a cotton ball in ACV and apply it to the area for 10 minutes several times per day. The acidity in ACV helps to dry out bumps and promote healing.
You can also try tea tree oil, which has antibacterial properties that can help fight infection and speed up healing time. If you have a piercing bump, there are things you can do at home or with medical treatment to help heal it quickly!
How Many Times a Day Should I Put Tea Tree Oil on My Piercing?
If you’re using tea tree oil to help heal a new piercing, you’ll want to apply it 3-4 times per day. Make sure you dilute the oil first by mixing it with a carrier oil like jojoba or coconut oil. Apply a few drops of the mixture to a cotton ball and then hold it against your piercing for a few minutes.
Using Tea Tree Oil On Piercing Bumps & Piercing Over Scars From Surgery | #LULUSNANSWERS Ep. 4
If you have a piercing bump that won’t go away, then you might want to try using tea tree oil. Tea tree oil has strong antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce swelling and inflammation while also fighting off infection. There are a few different ways that you can use tea tree oil, including soaking a Cotton ball in water and adding a few drops of tea tree oil before applying it to the affected area or adding 1-2 drops of tea tree oil to your regular body lotion or moisturizer. Give it a try!